Make a gift – donate today! You CAN make a difference
Imagine those in need…
Imagine living your life with severe pain of crippling arthritis and looking at a future that holds no hope of relief, because there is no access to quality health care and no money to pay for joint replacement surgery.
Here are a few examples of what your valued support will do:
- $10 will pay for vitamins and supplements
- $25 will pay for crutches
- $50 will fund surgical supplies
- $100 will pay for bone cement
- $250 will pay for antibiotics for surgery
- $500 will pay for physical therapy
- $1,000 will pay for a prosthetic implant
- $2,500 will fully support one hip or knee replacement
How to Donate
Operation Walk Idaho is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so all donations are tax deductible. Receipts are sent for all donations.
On behalf of the clients, families, board, volunteers, and staff, we THANK YOU for your support.